Inspiration for the Toronto of 2050.
Let your imagination be your guide
But if you need inspiration, here are some themes to consider for photos.
- Mobility – active modes for moving about – accessibility – green ways to get around Toronto – green transit
- Green Jobs – making us greener – caring, supportive, sharing jobs – work that benefits the community – decent work
- Buildings – energy efficient – powered by renewables – innovative use of space -affordable housing – green buildings and surrounding spaces – parks & green space
- Communities – communities building a sustainable future – events, actions, spaces that make communities healthy, resilient, green & equitable
- Conscious Consumption – circular & sharing economy – food systems that work for communities & the environment – waste diversion & reduction – innovative ways to reduce our Toronto’s #waste footprint
- Energy systems – community systems – different types of installations – #RenewableEnergy initiatives
The #Picture2050 photography contest is presented by the Toronto Climate Action Network (TCAN), sponsored by The Atmospheric Fund (TAF), inspired by the city’s TransformTO climate plan and was initiated by PCM.
Follow PCM on Social Media